Live Offerings - Saturday, November 22, 2008 - PART II
More live offerings this afternoon:
- NRK Klassisk & NRK P2 - From Opéra Garnier in Paris, Smetana's The Bartered Bride, with Oleg Bryjak, Pippa Longworth, Christiane Oelze, Stefan Kocán, Helene Schneiderman, Christoph Homberger, Ales Briscein, Franz Hawlata, Heinz Zednik, Amanda Squitieri and Ugo Rabec, conducted by Jirí Belohlávek.
- Radio Oesterreich International - From Theater an der Wien, a November 13th performance of Stravinsky's The Rake's Progress, with Toby Spence, Alastair Miles, Adriana Kucerova, Manfred Hemm, Anne Sofie von Otter, Carole Wilson and Gerhard Siegel, conducted by Nikolaus Harnoncourt.
- Espace 2 - Yet another chance to hear the historic Met broadcast of Beethoven's Fidelio from January 22, 1966, with Birgit Nilsson, James King, Otto Edelmann, Geraint Evans, Mary Ellen Pracht, Charkes Anthony and Sherrill Milnes, conducted by Karl Böhm.
- Klara - Britten's The Rape of Lucretia, with Anja Van Engeland, Tijl Faveyts, Ivan Ludlow, Thomas Oliemans, Sara Fulgoni, Lien Hageman and Liesbeth Devos, conducted by Elgar Howarth.
- Radio Tre (RAI) - From Teatro Carlo Felice in Genoa, Puccini's La Boheme, with Cristina Gallardo Domas, Viktoria Yastrebova, Massimiliano Pisapia, Luca Salsi, José Fardilha, Arutjun Kotchinian and Angelo Casertano, conducted by Daniel Oren.
- WDAV - From NPR World of Opera, Handel's Tamerlano from Washington National Opera, with Placido Domingo; David Daniels, Sarah Coburn, Patricia Bardon, Claudio Huckle and Andrew Foster Williams, conducted by William Lacey.